Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Thinking things through

I wonder if Thomas is getting tired of hearing from me yet; I know that I would be. Anyway, I called him this morning with my latest brilliant revelation, namely that all businesses put some amount of capital at risk and have ongoing expenses, that all businesses have a break-even point and a profitable point, and that our newest webbventure is no different. Thomas had a great response to my deep thinking: well, duh!

Okay, he didn't say that, but I could hear it in his voice. I guess I'm slow, but business is business and this is no different, except that this one is fun, and the capital outlay is extremely small. Much smaller than that of my book business, for sure. So chalk up yet another light-bulb moment for yours truly, who catches on slower than most folks, but can see through a wall in time.

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment